I traveled in the van today with our two most ill students. We went ahead and got them checked into our hotel in Kumasi and that's basically where I hung out for the day and the evening. Unfortunately I didn't have any luggage so I couldn't even do laundry. The girls were really ill and couldn't keep anything down so they basically slept and actually so did I. It was nice to get some extra rest. Our room was on the ground floor and it sounded like a carnival outside our window---actually I think it was a bar. I went to the restaurant to get something to eat in the evening and the waiter was so kind. When I told him I hadn't eaten all day he said he would bring it to my room no extra charge.
Frankly it was a little boring but boring is OK sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment